You can have a memorable adventure aboard the Blue Bayou!
Blue Bayou wants to spend her entire life on the water, so don’t hesitate to call and ask for her! Blue Bayou is a 46′ Beneteau Oceanis (M-463). She has a 14′ beam and is equipped for ocean sailing with full galley and three state rooms, all en suite.
Blue Bayou is owned by Capt. Bill and together they will take you and your group in comfort in the warm and crystal clear waters of Florida or will explore with you the beaches of remote islands only accessible by boats in the Bahamas or anywhere in the Caribbean.
Blue Bayou specializes in youth groups, especially Scouts & Venturings. Captain Bill is a registered trained adult leader, therefore, with prior arrangements, can help the groups achieve Kodiak Certification and Merit Badges.
Always remember…Before a Beneteau ever makes it from the design department to the factory floor, much thought has gone into creating the perfect combination of comfort, safety and performance. In short, every Beneteau is designed to sail and sail well.
Blue Bayou Specifications
- Sails with 1000 sq ft of sail; 2x reefable main, roller furling 135
- genoa, jib & Gennaker for varying wind conditions.
- Sleeps up to eight in three cabins (two aft cabins, one forward), all en suite; settee/salon optional.
- Full galley, cockpit mounted gas BBQ; engine-driven refrigeration.
- Three heads, three showers; shower on swim platform.
- TV & DVD; AM/FM/CD player available.
- Snorkel, fish, swim, dive; 10′ dinghy w/ outboard available.
- Blue Bayou sails at 7 knots…faster when also motoring.
Click on any image below for a larger view of what the Blue Bayou can offer to you, to your family or for your group adventure!