The Jolly II Rover is an 80′ gaff rigged Schooner, and she’s the most exquisite traditional Schooner one can think of. She is USCG certified to take up to 19 people for week-long trips and for up to 49 people for a day or one-half day sail. She is based in Key West and can take you from Key West to the Dry Tortugas or from Key West to Cuba or simply along the Florida Keys.
Jolly II Rover 80 feet, the beautiful vessel has:
* spacious sundecks
* shaded decks
* complete galley
* sleeping accommodations for 19 people + crews
* custom built steel Schooner
* Beam – 20 feet
* Draft – 5 foot with centerboard up
* USCG Certified for 49 day-passengers or 19 overnight
* 2 heads (marine restrooms)
* 350 gallon fresh water
* 2 showers (one on deck)
* 2 particularly nice wooden flights of stairs at each end of the vessel
* Well-equipped galley includes pots, pans, silverware, cups, etc.
* Large dining area
* Single side band radio
* VHF radio
* Powered by 130 horsepower John Deere diesel engine
* gas stove and oven
* Deck grill
* a large freezer
* dinghy with motor
* Fishing gears, snorkel gears & buoyancy vests.
*Many people enjoy spending the last evening in Key West (Ice cream and pizza are especially wonderful after a week at sea.) There are numerous tourist attractions there, including shipwreck museums, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, the Sunset Festival, and many places to shop for souvenirs. Again, we can be flexible, based on your preferences.
Click on any image below for a larger view of what the Jolly II Rover can offer to you, to your family or for your group adventure!