This boat is a Beneteau First 456, a German Freses design built in the mid 1980s. She is 46.7 feet long and 14.1 feet wide.
Captain Steve is the owner, and he will take his boat along with the Blue Bayou for larger group bookings. Both boats can take a minimum of 6 to 7 passengers each.
The Caribe Specifications
- She carries a dual headstay sloop rig 130-percent genoa, 100 jib, main, storm jib and spinnaker with all related gears.
- She has 3 cabins and sleeps up to 7 people.
- An aft cabin with a queen, a forward cabin with a double, and the main salon with a settee that makes into a double, including a single settee, for a total of 7 that can sleep on board.
- A full galley with microwave and a bar-b-que, both mechanical and with 12-Volt refrigeration.
- Two heads, two showers, one located in the aft head and an outside sun shower in the cockpit.
- A TV with VCR and a CD player are available.
- Snorkeling gear with fins and a few fishing rods.
- The Caribe does 7.5 knots, top 9-10 knots sailing only and 12-13 sailing and motoring.
Click on any image below for a larger view of what the Beneteau Caribecan offer to you, to your family or for your group adventure!